Effective Date: 29.03.2021
Current version is available at https://stocksubmitter.com/html/privacy.htm.
Please note that your using any of the Sites and/or Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which may amend and/or supplement this Policy and (or) include specific privacy terms in relevant parts of legal documents for such Sites and/or Services.
2. Who processes your personal information
3. What is the purpose of this Policy
Privacy and security of your Personal information are extremely important to us. When you use the Sites and/or Services, Microstock.Plus processes your Personal information and ensures its protection in strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
As part of our commitment to protecting your Personal information, we use this Policy to transparently inform you about the following:
- why and how your Personal information is collected and used (also, “processed”) by Microstock.Plus when you access the Sites or Services;
- Microstock.Plus’s role and responsibilities in this context as the entity deciding why and how your Personal information is processed;
- what instruments you may use to limit the amount of Personal information collected by Microstock.Plus; and
- what your rights are in relation to the above processing.
4. What type of Personal information is collected by Microstock.Plus
Personal information collected by Microstock.Plus when you access, interact with or operate the Sites and/or Services includes:
- information provided by you when you register (create) a user account, such as your name, mobile phone number and email address;
- electronic data (HTTP headers, IP address, cookies, browser information, information about your hardware and software, wi-fi network data);
- date and time of accessing the Sites or Services;
- information related to your activity while using the Sites or Services (e.g. your history of the automatic submissions to the microstock agencies (hereinafter, “submissions”), data on purchases in the Services, contents of your message exchange with our support; in case you are using microstock.plus website and its corresponding Services - your content metadata, texts sent by you to our Services for translation, data on your participation in our polls and promotions, data on any promocodes used by you, data to authenticate on microstock agencies websites on your behalf and the history of the network exchanges with them, as well as files and content stored in Microstock.Plus systems);
- other information about you that needs to be processed according to the terms and conditions of any specific Microstock.Plus Site or Service.
Microstock.Plus does not actively collect any sensitive personal data (such as racial origins, political opinions, health or biometric data). However, you may voluntarily provide us with such data and we may process it as part of providing you with our Services (e.g. if you use them in metadata of your content and use microstock.plus website and its corresponding Services). As we do not know in advance the potentially sensitive nature of the personal data you may provide to us, you must be aware that we may not be able to request your consent with such processing.
Microstock.Plus does not perform any form of profiling, which has the potential to significantly impact your rights and freedoms in accordance with applicable laws.
5. What are the legal basis for processing your Personal information and the purposes of it
Microstock.Plus is not allowed to process your Personal information if it does not have a valid legal ground. Microstock.Plus will therefore only process your Personal information if:
- the processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations towards you including providing you with Sites and/or Services (i.e. providing you with the results of your search query);
- the processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
in case it is provided by applicable law, the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Microstock.Plus and does not unduly affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Please note that when we process your Personal information on this basis, we will always seek to maintain a balance between our legitimate interest and the protection of your privacy.
Examples of such ‘legitimate interests’ referred in (iii) immediately above are:
- to better understand how you interact with our Sites and/or Services;
- to enhance, maintaining accessibility, modify, personalize or otherwise improve the Sites and Services for the benefit of all users; and
- to offer you other products and services from Microstock.Plus which we think can be of interest to you.
- for specific purposes or if consent is required under the applicable laws and regulations, we may ask your consent for processing of your Personal information. In those jurisdictions in which consent is the legal basis, you provide such consent by agreeing to use our Sites and/or Services. We hereby inform you, and you hereby acknowledge, that you have no legal obligation to provide us with any Personal Information when you use the Sites or Services, and the provision of it is solely based on your free will. However, you are aware that without the provision of Personal Information, we will not be able to provide you with Services and your use of the Sites will be limited.
Microstock.Plus always processes your Personal information for a specific purpose and only processes Personal information, which is relevant to achieve that purpose. In particular, we process your Personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Sites and/or Services (e.g. submitting your content to your accounts with microstock agencies, using your metadata and authentication credentials);
- to provide you with access to your user account, including your email and storage service, if you have an account for these Services;
- to contact you to notify and/or inform you or request information from you in relation to the Sites and Services, or to execute our agreements with you or process your request or application;
- to improve user experience, including offering more personalised Sites and/or Services, as well as improving other Microstock.Plus products, applications and services;
- to develop new products, applications and services;
- to protect your rights and the rights of Microstock.Plus; and
- to collect, process and present statistical data or big data, or perform other research and/or analysis of Personal information.
6. How Microstock.Plus protects your Personal information
In most cases, Personal information is processed automatically without access to it by our staff. However, if such access is necessary, your Personal information can be accessed only by those Microstock.Plus employees whose professional tasks require using this information. To protect your Personal information and ensure its confidentiality, these employees must comply with internal rules and follow protocols for processing Personal information. They are also required to follow all technical and organisational security measures protecting your Personal information.
Microstock.Plus has also implemented adequate technical and organisational measures to protect Personal information against unauthorised, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, misuse, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing. These security measures have been implemented taking into account the state of the art of the technology, their cost of implementation, the risks presented by the processing and the nature of Personal information.
7. Who else has access to your Personal information and who is it shared with
Within the Microstock.Plus
Outside the Microstock.Plus
Microstock.Plus may also transfer Personal information to the following third parties outside the Microstock.Plus:
- any national or international regulatory, enforcement, exchange body, central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies or court where we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation at their request;
- third parties if you expressed your consent to such transfer or transfer of your Personal information is required for your use of a certain Service or performance of a particular agreement or contract with you;
8. Where your Personal information is stored and processed
Microstock.Plus stores Personal information in the EEA.
Microstock.Plus records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarification (updates, changes), extracts Personal information using databases located on the territory of the EEA.
If you are located in a jurisdiction where transfer of your Personal Information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then by using the Sites or Services you provide Microstock.Plus with your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer, storage, and/or processing of the information in other jurisdictions.
9. How long we store your Personal information
Microstock.Plus will only keep your Personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Unless otherwise legally required or agreed, in case you are using microstock.plus website and its corresponding services, your content, its metadata and microstock agencies authentication data, which are stored by you on our systems as part of the Service, will remain stored as long as you have an account with us, but you can delete them at any time.
If you wish to have any Personal information removed from our databases, you can have it removed via our technical support or using interface of the Sites or Services (where applicable).
10. Your rights
What are your rights
If it is provided by applicable law, you have a right of access to your Personal information as processed by Microstock.Plus under this Policy.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can log in to your user account and correct your Personal information yourself.
If it is provided by applicable law, you also have the right to:
- learn the information about you that Microstock.Plus stores;
- request erasure of your Personal information or certain parts of it, as well as withdraw consent to the processing of the Personal information;
- request the restriction of the processing of your Personal information;
- object to the processing of your Personal information if it is provided by applicable law.
Microstock.Plus will honour any such requests or objections as required under applicable law.
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may be subject to other rights not specifically mentioned herein.
In case where you use the Services, the transfer of Personal Information is carried out with your consent expressing your free will and your interest, (in particular, on the ground of an agreement with you) and it is not an obligation by law.
How can you exercise your rights
To exercise the above rights, please log in to your user account, which will provide you with the option to do so, or in case of absence of special function in user account interface please contact Microstock.Plus (see Section 15 hereof).
If you are not satisfied with how Microstock.Plus processes your Personal information, please let us know and we will investigate your concern. If you are not satisfied with Microstock.Plus’s response, you have the right to make a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
What cookies Microstock.Plus uses and why
Cookies are small text files accepted and processed by device that you use to access our Sites. They contain information that is collected from your device and sent back to the Sites on each subsequent visit. Their use helps your navigation through the Sites and allows us remember your preferences over time.
На Сайтах используются следующие типы файлов cookie:
The following types of cookies are used on the Sites:
- strictly necessary cookies / technical cookies: these cookies are required to run the Sites and provide you with the Services and may, among other, allow Microstock.Plus to identify your hardware and software, including your browser type;
- statistical / analytic cookies: these cookies enable us to recognise users, count the number of users and collect information such as your actions on the Sites and the Services, including the web pages you visit and the content you retrieve;
- performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how users interact with our Sites and Services, enabling us to identify errors and test new functionalities to improve the performance of the Sites and the Services;
- functionality cookies: these cookies enable us to provide specific functionalities in order to improve your experience on the Sites, for example by storing your preferences (e.g. language and location);
- (third party) tracking cookies: these cookies collect information about users, sources of traffic, page visits and search requests that leaded you to Sites. These cookies are used for statistical and research purposes.
How long are those cookies stored on your device
Microstock.Plus only uses the information contained in the cookies for the above purposes, after which the data collected will remain stored on your device for a period that may depend on cookies type, but no longer than necessary to achieve their purpose and will be automatically removed from your system thereafter.
Who else has access to the information contained in the cookies
Personal information collected through cookies placed on your device may be transmitted to and accessed by Microstock.Plus or the third parties referred to in Section 7 hereof.
12. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our software may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and using the corresponding interface options.
13. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
14. Updates to this Policy
This Policy may be subject to amendments. Microstock.Plus shall be entitled to make such amendments at its own discretion, including, without limitation, to reflect changes in applicable legislation or amendments to the Sites and/or Services.
Microstock.Plus undertakes not to introduce significant changes, imposing additional obligations or reducing your rights under this Policy without proper notice to you. You will be notified about such changes. If applicable, changes will be announced on the Site or Services (e.g. via a pop-up or web banner) prior to such changes taking effect, and you may also be notified via other channels (e.g. by email) if you have provided us with your contact details.
15. Questions and Suggestions
We welcome your questions or suggestions concerning implementation of or amendments to this Policy. To contact us please use our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org or our technical support.
You can also use these ways of contacting us to exercise your rights or report any inaccuracies in your Personal information or protest its processing.
Date of publication: 29.03.2021